Where will D-Mac go in the Draft?
What makes predicting this upcoming draft particularly difficult is the position of the top two teams. Miami has so many areas of need, they will trade down to pick up extra picks, players, etc.
St. Louis desperately needs offensive lineman but how far they trade down depends on which other teams will also be expected to draft an OL or what they can get with trading their pick. Anyway you look at it, I'm really skeptical of seeing at least one of those teams drafting in the top 2 come Draft Day.
Depending on who ends up coming out on that 3rd spot whether it be Atlanta, Oakland, or KC (because of a coin flip??) I see Atlanta being every bit as likely to take D-Mac as the Raiders. Even considering what Warrick Dunn continues to accomplish despite turning 33 this month. The odds are always against a pro RB over 30. Yes, I know they're missing a quarterback but Petrino's Chris Redman did alright in his late-season start (10TD 5INT, 90.4 QB Rating).
My conclusion: unless someone trades up with StL/Mia with the intention of getting Darren McFadden, he goes 3rd to Oakland or Atlanta.
St. Louis desperately needs offensive lineman but how far they trade down depends on which other teams will also be expected to draft an OL or what they can get with trading their pick. Anyway you look at it, I'm really skeptical of seeing at least one of those teams drafting in the top 2 come Draft Day.
Depending on who ends up coming out on that 3rd spot whether it be Atlanta, Oakland, or KC (because of a coin flip??) I see Atlanta being every bit as likely to take D-Mac as the Raiders. Even considering what Warrick Dunn continues to accomplish despite turning 33 this month. The odds are always against a pro RB over 30. Yes, I know they're missing a quarterback but Petrino's Chris Redman did alright in his late-season start (10TD 5INT, 90.4 QB Rating).
My conclusion: unless someone trades up with StL/Mia with the intention of getting Darren McFadden, he goes 3rd to Oakland or Atlanta.

<< Home