On the menu: Fresh Crow!
Ok, I gotta eat it on this one. All week I've been asked if the Hogs had a chance to beat Auburn. Every answer was the same: "Sure, there's always a chance. But I doubt it." In the Morning News I picked Auburn. On the radio Thursday, I picked Auburn. In defense, I will say that I thought the 16 point spread was ridiculous. That was a slap in the Arkansas face. I figured it would be pretty close but I never envisioned a Hog blowout. I was in shock. When was the last time Auburn was smakced in the mouth and dominated on both sides of the ball like that? In a fit of irony, Arkansas did to Auburn exactly what the Tigers did to them a year ago in Fayetteville.
So let me be the first to say, "Congratulations". Houston Nutt, the coaches, the players, the fans deserve to enjoy this amazing win over a Top 5 team. And now the schedule opens up for the next month. By November this team will be bowl eligible, and for the first time in over 2 years, Hog fans have a lot to look forward to in December.
Hold on, I'm taking a bite.... yuck... I hate Crow. But I should be getting used to the taste by now!
So let me be the first to say, "Congratulations". Houston Nutt, the coaches, the players, the fans deserve to enjoy this amazing win over a Top 5 team. And now the schedule opens up for the next month. By November this team will be bowl eligible, and for the first time in over 2 years, Hog fans have a lot to look forward to in December.
Hold on, I'm taking a bite.... yuck... I hate Crow. But I should be getting used to the taste by now!
<< Home