Trout, Tigers and This weekend
To the trout in a moment....
First of all, anyone who passes a 40/29 car on the way to Auburn Friday, give us a big wave. Russell (our sports photographer) and I will be making the 11 and a half hour drive on Friday morning. No airplanes for us. No, we like to do it the old-fashioned way. In a Ford Escape.
Do the Hogs have a chance against the Tigers? Sure they do. But it's the Auburn defense that will present Arkansas with it's biggest challenge. Their great at getting to the QB with 17 sacks, and have allowed just 3 red zone TD's. Shoot, compared to other teams, Darth Visor lit 'em up like a Christmas tree. And South Carolina scored 17. I'm going 30-20 Auburn.
As for the trout, I think I've discovered my newest passion. After bass fishing my whole life, I have now begun chasing trout in the tailwaters below Beaver Dam. Caught about 15 this morning. I never caught 15 bass in an entire month. Bye-bye bucket mouth. The new hobby started earlier this summer after a trip to the White River. I can't wait to go back in November and hunt a trophy brown. Something to put over the TV in the living room. I know my wife is eagerly anticipating it's arrival. She's a big fan of dead fish in the house.
Derek
First of all, anyone who passes a 40/29 car on the way to Auburn Friday, give us a big wave. Russell (our sports photographer) and I will be making the 11 and a half hour drive on Friday morning. No airplanes for us. No, we like to do it the old-fashioned way. In a Ford Escape.
Do the Hogs have a chance against the Tigers? Sure they do. But it's the Auburn defense that will present Arkansas with it's biggest challenge. Their great at getting to the QB with 17 sacks, and have allowed just 3 red zone TD's. Shoot, compared to other teams, Darth Visor lit 'em up like a Christmas tree. And South Carolina scored 17. I'm going 30-20 Auburn.
As for the trout, I think I've discovered my newest passion. After bass fishing my whole life, I have now begun chasing trout in the tailwaters below Beaver Dam. Caught about 15 this morning. I never caught 15 bass in an entire month. Bye-bye bucket mouth. The new hobby started earlier this summer after a trip to the White River. I can't wait to go back in November and hunt a trophy brown. Something to put over the TV in the living room. I know my wife is eagerly anticipating it's arrival. She's a big fan of dead fish in the house.
Derek

<< Home