News & Notes From The Other Side ...
* Kody Kaiser, who I mentioned yesterday as a former OU baseball player who might be interested in Arkansas, transferred to Oklahoma City University on Thursday. The Sooners would not grant him a release that would have allowed him to play at a Division I school immediately.
* If you've followed the Floyd Landis story closely, you probably saw the headlines from Wednesday noting the suicide of his father-in-law. However, a closer look at the story shows that David Witt, 57, was actually a much closer friend to Landis than first meets the eye.
See, Witt introduced Landis to his current wife, served as the best man at his wedding and then married that woman's mother. Anyway, I just found that interesting.
* If you've followed the Floyd Landis story closely, you probably saw the headlines from Wednesday noting the suicide of his father-in-law. However, a closer look at the story shows that David Witt, 57, was actually a much closer friend to Landis than first meets the eye.
See, Witt introduced Landis to his current wife, served as the best man at his wedding and then married that woman's mother. Anyway, I just found that interesting.
<< Home