Friday, October 05, 2007

Mocs in the Rock

It's almost a shame the first game in Little Rock is such a mismatch. Chattanooga really presents no more of a challenge to the Hogs as Mark and I, padded from head to toe, wielding four fists of cotton candy and our Christmas wish list.

The Mocs are in what is now known as the "Football Championship Subdivisional Series of North American Collegiate Football Association." Or something like that. Used to be Division I-AA.

But I digress.

There is an upside to this impending massacre. Several thousand Razorback faithful will have to chance to do some back-slapping, knock back a few cocktails, and no doubt debate the worth of their head coach. Also, Darren McFadden will likely run into the record books, solidifying his spot in Hog history. He's already proven it on the field, but soon he'll have the number to back it up.

So enjoy the game Saturday, drive safely, and tell yourself....... just 7 days until Auburn.