Tiger Woods.... you da man...
Once again, I find myself cheering for Tiger Woods. Is it getting redundant that he wins most events and has no real rival? Sure. But there is no doubt in my mind the PGA Tour wouldn't even be on my radar if not for Woods. He may go down as the greatest player of his sport, and perhaps, of his generation.
Winning his 13th major Sunday at the PGA Championship reminds us all how unbelievably dominant he has become. The fact announcers were discussing this could be the year Tiger goes major-less. Think about that. If he DOESN'T win a major this year, it's a story. His popularity, talent, determination, and sheer will to crush any and all challengers belongs in the class of Jordan, Ali, Gretzky, and such. I can't help but think of Stephen Ames, who labeled Tiger "beatable" before his match play round against him. Tiger then proceeded to annihliate Ames 9 and 8. He's a monster, and getting married and having a baby have done nothing to diminish his aura. It's truly remarkable, and I'm glad it's happening in my lifetime. VIVA LA TIGER!
Winning his 13th major Sunday at the PGA Championship reminds us all how unbelievably dominant he has become. The fact announcers were discussing this could be the year Tiger goes major-less. Think about that. If he DOESN'T win a major this year, it's a story. His popularity, talent, determination, and sheer will to crush any and all challengers belongs in the class of Jordan, Ali, Gretzky, and such. I can't help but think of Stephen Ames, who labeled Tiger "beatable" before his match play round against him. Tiger then proceeded to annihliate Ames 9 and 8. He's a monster, and getting married and having a baby have done nothing to diminish his aura. It's truly remarkable, and I'm glad it's happening in my lifetime. VIVA LA TIGER!
<< Home