Tan, rested and ready
Not to rub in in too much...but I'm finally back from family vacation in Florida. Took the little ones to Disney World, met up with some old friends, headed to South Florida for golf, had amazing seafood, and got to catch up with my brother and sisters and their kids. It was nice to get away, but returning home is always a good feeling.
It was certainly a great break before footbal takes center stage for the next several months. As much as I'm looking forward to seeing Razorback Stadium packed on Saturdays, the tradition and unique spirit of high school football also has me anxious.
Can Southside put together another incredible run like last year? What will Alma look like? There's a new era beginning in Booneville and in Gentry and an end of an era is here for Rogers, as the Mounties play their final season as the only show in town.
It's gonna be fun as I trade in a pool-side seat for pigskin. I'm sure the coaches and athletes feel the same way.
It was certainly a great break before footbal takes center stage for the next several months. As much as I'm looking forward to seeing Razorback Stadium packed on Saturdays, the tradition and unique spirit of high school football also has me anxious.
Can Southside put together another incredible run like last year? What will Alma look like? There's a new era beginning in Booneville and in Gentry and an end of an era is here for Rogers, as the Mounties play their final season as the only show in town.
It's gonna be fun as I trade in a pool-side seat for pigskin. I'm sure the coaches and athletes feel the same way.
<< Home