Kornheiser A Hit Or Miss?
Really, really liked the ESPN Monday Night Football presentation. Thought Tony Kornheiser was surprisingly excellent in what is one of the most scrutinized positions in sports -- being the MNF color commentator.
When Dennis Miller held his chair some five, six years ago, I enjoyed his wit and scatalogical references. I did think he knew quite a bit about football; however, I never honestly sensed that Howard Cosell spark.
With Kornheiser, there's potential, way more that I expected.
The reviews have been mixed so far with a few papers calling his first regular-season performance "ho-hum." Other have stated that the co-host of ESPN's Pardon The Interruption could really shine in this new position.
What did you think of the new MNF broadcast? E-mail us at sports@thehometownchannel.com to give us your $.02 ...
When Dennis Miller held his chair some five, six years ago, I enjoyed his wit and scatalogical references. I did think he knew quite a bit about football; however, I never honestly sensed that Howard Cosell spark.
With Kornheiser, there's potential, way more that I expected.
The reviews have been mixed so far with a few papers calling his first regular-season performance "ho-hum." Other have stated that the co-host of ESPN's Pardon The Interruption could really shine in this new position.
What did you think of the new MNF broadcast? E-mail us at sports@thehometownchannel.com to give us your $.02 ...
<< Home