Who wants to go out on a line?
Ok, since we're only 5 days away from the Razorback game, does anybody want to make a prediction? I'll be there in person to see it, but I'm not sure if I can make the pick.
I think the game will be decided by 7 points or less....
I have been hearing the national media praising USC's QB, and we all know that USC has a great recruiting class. .............however, here's an interesting stat...over the last 3 years with Leinart, White, and Bush:
USC averaged 42 points per game, 6,857 combined yards, 64 TD's.
Time for the Hogs to take advantage of the switch.
Drew Michaels
I think the game will be decided by 7 points or less....
I have been hearing the national media praising USC's QB, and we all know that USC has a great recruiting class. .............however, here's an interesting stat...over the last 3 years with Leinart, White, and Bush:
USC averaged 42 points per game, 6,857 combined yards, 64 TD's.
Time for the Hogs to take advantage of the switch.
Drew Michaels
<< Home